Friday, March 9, 2012

Heading out for a drive...

 We took a four-wheeler ride to the old school house... this is the road we traveled on!
 The Bena are starting to fix up their school and rugby field because the fighting is over! Jacob asked one of our workers to cut this field for them with our tractor.

 Classroom buildings
 Inside of one of the classrooms. The Bena have started repairing and cleaning up the school's buildings and land. They have a work day every Monday.

 We were amazed by this crazy gum tree on the property.

Pray that the people will continue to fix up the school and that they can reopen it soon! Right now some kids are going to schools a long ways away and others aren't going to school at all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!