Monday, August 15, 2011

Kitchen Fun

God sent Ragan, Ope and Elizabeth over to Interface this summer to help in the kitchen! Wow, we certainly cranked out the yummy food... and had fun at the same time! God is good!

 Nice job Ragan!

 Pizza Day!!



 Jess and Madison, missinoary kids, helped out sometimes making jello, cookies and doing food prep.
 It was 25 minutes before lunch... I sangout (asked someone to bring) for kumu (greens) the day before but they didn't come and they didn't come.... finally at 12:05 they arrived! So we all gathered around the sink to wash and pick off the kumu leaves. And we were all excited to be able to eat Kumu in coconut milk that day for lunch. :)
 Ope, Ragan and I, ready for everyone to come eat. :)

 Chicken Enchilada Casserole, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, salad and rolls for lunch! A favorite for many!


Elizabeth's cheese tower...cheese anyone? :)
 Our faithful dish washers... we couldn't do it without them! Sone and Rose
 And our faithful Produce prep ladies! Linet and Loli
 Hey, aren't they supposed to be filling up the sinks with water so that the students can wash their plates? :)
 Kesi and I cutting up some pork for the stroganoff... Kesi is my right hand lady on food prep! We missed her this summer when she went to visit her sister.... she had to stay to work and pay for her daughters schooling in the New Ireland province. Hopefully she'll be back in December!
 Julie... there are always dishes to wash!

 Madison, Ragan and I making a few rolls.


 Time to make the Lemonade... nice boots, Ope!

Jacob helped me a lot this summer whenever he had a chance!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!