Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catering for all the missionaries at NTM Headquarters of PNG...

 The national ladies (Linet, Loli and Efeke) and I had a great time cooking for 200 at the NTM headquarters yearly conference. They have a time of spiritual refreshment for their missionaries. It is great to help out during this time and provide the meals for all the missionaries so they can sit back and enjoy all the guest speakers without having to worry about what is for dinner.
  Here the national ladies are cutting all the lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers and carrots for the salads! It was wonderful to have a working walk-in cooler again! I'm not sure how we would have done this without our "Coolbot"! :)

Making chicken enchilada casserole with Suzanna! I couldn't believe how much sauce I made and I was sure that it was way too much! But we used it all!




Brown bread for 200! I loved using our 40 Q mixer to the max!
Jacob was a huge help!
Utu, Kesi and I
Julie, one of our faithful dishwashers.
Everything is ready and waiting for our departure via truck to our catering site!
Drawing up a diagram of the set up of the food once we arrive at the Center.
Ready to go! We have a warmer that we can strap to the back of the truck that keeps all the hot food hot! It works so well! Till, Richard, Jonas and Julie did a great job helping us transport and serve the food!
Jacob drove us each day and helped out by setting up the dish lines and refilling food too!
Serving the missionaries!

 
Everyone helped out by doing their own dishes after wards! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!