Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Reception...

 
 
The Bridal party sat at the head table. I had fun decorating it... especially because I used my Grandmother's china decorated with roses.
 
Appetizers... cantaloupe and strawberries... two things you don't find too much in Papua New Guinea... so good!
 
We had three different choices of lasagna for our dinner. We were so thankful that Ken and Allie were able to help with the food at the reception!
 
The Cousins... Stephen, Ruth, Sarah, me, Mindy, Jeanne and Michael. (Kevin was the only one missing.)
 
We watched the Interface "Changed" Video as well as a powerpoint about our lives put together by Sarah.
 
We wanted all our guests to experience the full Interface dining experience so everyone got to wash their own plate and silverware. :)
 
Jacob and I like comfortable shoes. :)
 
Jacob's dad was quite happy about all the cookies he has stacked up in front of him. We baked huge chocolate chip cookies as favors so apparently there were a few extra. :)
 


 
My parents said a little something to us and everyone at the reception.
 
Jacob's parents shared a little something with us as well.
 
My cousins, Stephen and Michael plus my Uncle David along with my cousin Mindy's boyfriend sang Amazing Grace for us.
 

Allie did an amazing job on the wedding cake!!

 
And we enjoyed the amazing flavor of the carrot cake as well!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had a lovely wedding! God bless you both.

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!