Saturday, December 20, 2008

Heading to the ocean!!

After a very busy few months of conferences, Jonny, Nicky, Tobi and I were excited to be heading to the coast for a break. They had fun diving! And I had fun doing nothing but swimming, reading books, shopping and not cooking anything! :) It was extremely strange walking around town sweating like crazy, buying Christmas presents and listening to the Christmas carols playing in the stores!! But I really enjoyed being able to walk around town by myself and go wherever I wanted to go. It is much safer in Madang so I can do that! It was a very relaxing and fun time time for all!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!