Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning at Beth's House...

The tree was packed full of goodies from family and friends at home and co-workers... fun times!
Fred, Andy, Tobi, Jonny, Nicky and me in the Christmas mess.
Nicky and Heather opening their stockings.The guys trying out their new ties... better look now... they will never wear them again. :)

Happy Birthday to Heather and Jesus on Christmas Day!
The guys gave me a fun picture frame full of pictures to add to my collection of pictures full of memories.
The guys were excited about their tower of Nutella... gifts from many... too bad it will only last 2 months. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!