Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our new kitchen at our NTM Base - only 4 Fridges, 1 deep freeze and a lot less space in walk around. But God made it work!! We had to move from our Interface Campus to the NTM Base about 1/2 hour drive away because of some tribal unrest nearby. It was a crazy insane move... the tribal fighting started 2 days before the students arrived so we had only 2 days to move the entire Kitchen plus the entire Interface program! We saw God work in amazing ways! God gave us all wisdom step by step as we made the huge adjustments to running a program in a new location.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!