Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What A Mess!!



It was very exciting to move back home to Interface but I was not looking forward to dealing with the HUGE mess that the kitchen was becoming as more and more truck loads of stuff went back to Interface. We just recieved a food container just a few days before the Interface team left so there were piles and piles of canned items and dry items plus all the stuff we had brought out to use in our new kitchen at the NTM base. Here are two before pictures and an after picture. I had never seen such a cluttered kitchen in all my life. It is wonderful to have everything put in its places again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!