Sunday, May 13, 2007

Flights re-booked once again...

There is still no word on my work permit and visa so I have postponed my trip once again. Now I plan to head to Alberta and on to PNG through Hawaii and Aussie in the middle of June. Please pray that my work permit and visa arrive before then so I can fly!! Some missionaries have gotten their work permits and visas so the process has started, its just really slow. And they haven't gotten to mine yet. So I am enjoying spending time with my mom on her birthday and Mother's Day! My dad arrives back from Missouri tomorrow after helping out at NTM for 5 weeks. Pray also for my friend Janet who is now in PNG without me and will be helping out for 2 months. I hope to be able to arrive before she leaves!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!