Saturday, May 26, 2007

And again...

Well, I am still here but the INTERFACE students just arrived in Papua New Guinea yesterday. It is very strange! Please continue to pray for my work permit and visa to be granted. I just received word today that my work permit was not one of the 8 that was processed this week. There are only about 80 more work permits/visas to be processed out of 440. But it seems to be going very slowly. I postponed my trip once again so now I do not leave until the end of June. I will miss the May/June INTERFACE program completely and arrive 1 day into the July/August INTERFACE program. Please pray for the staff at INTERFACE as they work harder to cover my responsibilities. And please pray for Janet, a friend, who is helping out there for 2 months. Now I will arrive after she leaves which isn't fun at all. Unless of course she can stay longer! I do hope!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!