Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Gutter repair, Cupboards and Dog Training


Jacob was happy to have Jan here to help, an Interface Intern. They put up the gutter on the front of the guesthouse. Jacob took this gutter off many months ago, and since there were so many different projects that came up, he didn't have a chance to get it up until now!





Jacob just started training this dog yesterday after a trip to the Wycliffe centre to pick it up. He is very encouraged by the dog's easy temperament and is looking forward to training it after a rough dog training experience at the beginning of the year. After Jacob trained both puppies they went to their new homes and soon after they passed away. 



Jacob has also been busy finishing up a new cupboard in a guesthouse apartment and repairing a shower. I will post a finished cupboard photo in the near future. :) And of course there is always the work of monitoring the water system, fixing things that I break around our house and guesthouse and getting his workshop up and running, by fixing many broken tools around the centre.



Finishing the wood first before the cupboard is put together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!