Monday, April 1, 2024

Water System and Wood Working by Jacob

 

High tech new water system panel installed by our technician Norbert.

Low tech labelling system done by your local maintenance guy, which is me.

Toy shelves installed in the back of the beautiful fireplace by me. For handy secret toy storage fun!



beautiful fireplace built by high school shop teacher dib hampton
This table saw was not usable for the maintenance department so they gave it away to Jacob. Jacob took it completely apart and then rebuilt it. Now it runs almost as good as it did back in the 90's.

This jointer sat down in the shop for years broken and without a motor. Jacob saw a corn husker on sale at the local department store, and bought it. Then after installing the nice blue motor from the corn husker into the jointer, and with a lot of elbow grease, this jointer is running almost as well as it used to in the 1980's! Although it took a little research to get the one way two capacitor corn husker motor to run in reverse!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!