Friday, November 10, 2023

Random Life in PNG - November

 

Jonathan got some new clothes from a friend and decided that getting dressed neatly and organizing himself well at the desk with a light and no outside distractions (closed the curtain) would help him focus. He is now ready to do his homework!

Naomi also got new clothes from a friend, and she loves the tights!


It was a serious game!


Naomi, Naomi and Lily at play again! 

Sandra invited a few ladies (Brynn, Lauren, Rebekah and Lisi) and made brunch for us to celebrate my birthday! It was very nice!

They loved to be twins!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!