Thursday, October 5, 2023

Conference Time!

 

We prepped a lot in September and now October is here and its time to gather all the fresh produce for the conference. We catered 2 meals for 130 people for the Central Conference. Fresh pineapple came form Fiona's garden, yum!

We made a tortilla meal with chicken fajitas meat and beef taco meat. Rumbi, who works in the guesthouse is a tortilla factory. She can make 20 dozen tortillas in 8 hours. She wanted to make all the tortillas fresh for the conference! Yum!

We made the lasagna ahead of time and now they are defrosting... getting ready to be baked.

Set up time!


Ready for our Fajita meal!

















No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!