Friday, August 4, 2023

Moving the Nursery

 

I helped move the nursery from a house to these two rooms off the Conference Dining Hall... 

This is before...


Jacob found some old paint, mixed it all together and came up with this red color. He cut the door in half and made a little shelf and asked the kids to come help paint it. :)







Naomi's friends Naomi and Lily had a good time trying out the nursery set up. Their mom Brynn and I brainstormed to figure out how to best set it up with the things we had available. It was fun!






We are thankful that we can help out by taking care of the missionaries little ones during church so they can enjoy worshiping with others.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!