Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Valentine's Day & Relaxing & Packages

 

Love this shirt!

Time to sleep with her Naomi Lamb

He finished building a new lego car in record time!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Yummy chocolate heart cakes! We each decorated our own with chocolate frosting, nuts and dried fruit. Delicious!


Puzzle time with Dad on Valentine's day!

Game time with mom on Valentine's Day!


Three boxes of books arrived from BookEnds International! So thankful for this organization!

They squeeze in little toys around the books that we pick out.


Hmmm.... a special wrapped (in banana leaves), very large popo or papya!

Jonathan enjoys reading to Naomi


I found a new shirt!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!