Friday, March 18, 2022

Visiting Friends!

 

We enjoyed some last visits with friends in our last few weeks at home.

Abby is a long time friend and support of ours! So we were thankful that Covid allowed for us to see her right before we left!



Marlene is also a long time friend and supporter, but with a health condition that didn't allow her out of her house much during covid. Thankfully Covid lifted a bit and we were able to go visit her outside.


And she had a beautiful yard for the kids to run around in! They hadn't been outside in the "warm" weather for a long time, so this was a treat!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!