Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Norwex Strikes Again!

 

I have continued to enjoy helping hosts with Norwex parties, teaching about Norwex and sharing my passion of cleaning quickly with no chemicals... and the kids love it too! This dirty Kindle Fire can be cleaned in no time!

Just using an optic cloth and a tiny bit of water for the stuck on dirt.



We had fun visiting with Cheryl and telling her about Norwex, as she uses some products at her place of work. It was so good to catch up with Cheryl and see what God has been doing in her life in the last 4 years!

Berry sauce came out of my sweater's sleeve with Norwex Laundry soap... chemical free and works great! Just let me know if you want more info. :)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!