Sunday, October 10, 2021

Back to MA!

 

A crowed car... but we are off to the airport! We had an amazing 2 weeks of visiting friends and family... and now we were excited to head home!


But it was a long 24 hours across the country!


We arrived home just in time for my Birthday!! And my parents took us all out to eat at a fun restaurant! 😊


Jacob made me a Birthday Cake! Amazing!


He says he didn't know what he was doing!

I enjoyed a beautiful walk while the kids road.




We went to pick apples on my birthday! Love this season!








Jonathan even got a present close to my birthday... a new bike from a neighbor plus spray paint!

I love fresh market veggies and fruits! I will miss this market just down the hill!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!