Monday, June 29, 2020

Water Tank Construction

The old water tank had too many leaks... so it was torn down.

Looking through our 2nd story window at the water tank project.

Naomi did not like all the noise of the machines!

Playing on the stones that were used to support the new foundation for the water tanks since the ground is mostly made of clay.

The cement form took a lot of preparation and had to be exact since there are earthquakes here.

Pouring the cement was a huge process since we had to clean all the stones ourselves.


We used about 180 bags of cement to pour this cement foundation for the 1st water tank.




The concrete was very hot but we had a good finishing team. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!