Saturday, October 26, 2019

Visit to the Bena and old Interface property



Driving down a very familiar road for us... the road to Interface, where Jacob and I met and served for many years. We wanted to show Jacob's dad where we used to live.








Hanging out with some old friends.

Jonathan was learning how to shoot grass.

Stanley had a good yarn with this man named Stephen.

It was exciting to see Piku, a lady who worked with me in the kitchen!

And Kesi, she also worked in the kitchen with me!

Sone was also a good friend!

A remembrance of Interface.

My old house.

It was good to see Loli, who also used to work in the kitchen with me.

But now, Interface property is a Lutheran Teachers college with 250 students. It was a strange experience to go back there.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!