Thursday, August 8, 2019

Naomi's Days at the Guesthouse

While Jonathan is in school Naomi gets to hang out with us and help out in the guesthouse. sometimes she gets to ride on the four wheeler to get groceries or run errands for the guesthouse with dad.
Eating snack on the guesthouse porch.

Helping Georgie mop the floor in the guesthouse.

Flowers around the guesthouse, beautiful
!

A visit to the cows, just outside the guesthouse.

Fiona and Georgie help us every day of the week in the guesthouse with cooking and cleaning. So thankful for them!!

Eating snack with dad. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!