Monday, July 15, 2019

Move to Goroka in the Highlands!

Getting ready to fly to our new home and ministry in the Highlands of PNG!! Naomi and Libby's last time to play together for a while.




The Guesthouse at the NTM Centre in Goroka where we serve every day!


Nate, Jacob and I cooking for guests. Nate, our good friend, ran the guesthouse for 6 months and trained us in our new ministry. We are so thankful that he was the one training us! I actually trained him to run the Interface kitchen 10 years ago! Crazy how God works!

Dinner for 16 as missionaries came out of the bush to bring their dorm kids to school and have a bit of a break.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!