Thursday, March 7, 2019

Normal Life in Wewak..

Every once in a while we see a cruise ship docked at the wharf for a day. The tourists come from all over the world. They get off the boat and tour around Wewak town and then head out again in the evening.

Family game night, teaching Naomi a bit about Crokinole. Fun!


Brushing Naomi's hair after bath... and in the day her head is full of ringlet curls. We love it!

Naomi had a picture after bath so Jonathan wanted one too. :)

Playing a memory game...

Jonathan has finished learning how to write all his letters and now he can write his name!!

Watching a little tv with her puppy...

Stickers for using the toilet!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!