Monday, April 30, 2018

Blog post by Jacob...Fixing the porch and the laundry room

 The Porch on this house was rotting away and becoming unsafe.

 Especially for the person who lives in the bottom apartment and used the space underneath the porch for laundry and storage!

Thanks to the hard work of all the guys, we soon had a new framework in place with pressure treated TERMITE RESISTANT wood!


 Eugene (the one in the foreground) used a battery powered impact driver for the first time to help out with the deck.

It made for an interesting time of learning and training. But in the end the porch looks almost exactly the same as before...just newer and without the holes in the floor. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!