Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Stockings and Breakfast!


Jonathan and Naomi were quite excited on Christmas morning when they got up to open their stockings before breakfast!


Bubbles are a treat to have here! Very fun for both children! And we actually found some for sale at the pharmacy in town!

Naomi likes her new meri blouse (shirts that women wear here), and it is her first meri blouse too!



The kids always want to see what dad has to open!


Jacob made me a video using video clips that we took of Naomi her first weeks of life. Love it!

Jonathan really wanted to have donuts for breakfast on Christmas, so I tried a new recipe, except for the recipe called for a donut pan, which I didn't have... so I tried to make one myself... it didn't work so well.

But the muffins with holes tasted really good... applesauce donuts. :)

We also had oatmeal and papaya for breakfast on Christmas morning.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!