Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Road Trip to NY & Ontario

Stopping into visit Esther a friend I knew 20 years ago! Very fun!


Hmmm... seems to me that whenever we want to take a road trip anytime between Dec and March, it snows like crazy!

But we finally arrived in Durham, ON at the NTM headquarters. Although we did slide right by it and had to turn around to get there. :)


We also stopped into see my grandma and introduce her to Naomi!


Jonathan and Uncle Roy had a great time!

Stopping in to visit an old friend and roommate of Jacob's in NY, Jason, good times!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!