Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Working in Supply

 For a few months there was no one here to run the supply area of our NTM center. This is where our NTM store is located as well as where the missionaries order their supplies from for the bush. So I had fun ordering food and stocking shelves so that our missionaries here in the center could buy. And we also helped send some supplies into bush locations for other missionaries.


Jonathan enjoyed helping me stock the shelves. :)

 And I had fun in town shopping in the Wewak town grocery warehouses, putting together a bulk food order and looking for items that we haven't seen before, like tortilla shells and almond coconut milk. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!