Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer work in Wewak...

 Picking up the Biem missionaries after a long boat ride from their island. They live on an island 80 kms away.






 Fixing a hole in our ceiling... Jacob was a little scared that we had termites eating our walls, but it was just a water leak!


 Helping Norbert, our NTM ICT expert. This is our VSAT internet which doesn't work a lot of the times. But we are thankful for when it does work! And now it is working more often!


 Replacing lights - LED is the cheaper way to go for our PNG Power bill! Mom making sure her son is hard at work! :)


 Our co-workers counter top rotted and so Jacob tore it off and replaced it with the help of a few people.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!