Friday, June 5, 2015

The newly renovated Madang Centre Kitchen

 Finishing the final touches on the new kitchen, which doubled in size from last year! It was so good to see all the Interface kitchen equipment being used once again and in good working order!


 Jonathan loved to come visit and see what work was being done!

 Thank you to Mike Peachey who made all the cabinets!! Beautiful!!



 Putting up the shelving in the new walk-in cooler!!

 The Madang kitchen, from the outside... a mess waiting to go into the kitchen to be organized.

 I had 7 ladies help me bring all the dishes, etc back to the kitchen and wash everything!

 Then I had to figure out where to put everything!

 It was a bit overwhelming at first, but we slowly made progress!



 And then Jacob brought a few boxes of things that were ordered for the kitchen. It was fun to open new kitchen stuff! :)


 Jonathan was enthralled with the new mop bucket. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!