Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jonathan's room redone!

 Well, after almost a year, we finally were able to hang pictures and our own curtains in Jonathan's room! Jonathan's Nannie (Grandma) made the Noah's Ark latch hook. And that is surrounded by pictures of family. Hopefully Jonathan will know his family by name before even meeting them when we go home! And we were excited to finally hang up the cross that Hope Church gave us at Jonathan's dedication, right above Noah's Ark. :)


I found some airplane curtains for Jonathan's room because he loves airplanes! Jonathan's cousins, Jack and Zander colored the superhero posters for him when we saw them last... so they had to go on the wall as well. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!