Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jonathan turns 7 months old!

 Jonathan turns 7 months old, the "official" couch picture... although it seems that every month we take his picture on a different couch in a different house. But one of these days we will have our own couch and our pictures each month will be more comparable. :)


 Jacob installed a wooden block on the kitchen ceiling so that Jonathan can use his jolly jumper. Jonathan and I love it!

 Jonathan has figured out that if he turns in circles until his feet can barely touch the ground he can spin really fast and make himself dizzy. :) He is a crazy boy!

 Don't worry, he didn't go down the slide... he is a bit too young for that!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!