Friday, May 31, 2013

Visit to the Wharf..

 Jacob's dad took us down to the wharf so we could see the boat that he has been fishing on for the last 6 weeks...Lobster season just ended a couple days ago.

 All the boats are docked after months of hard work on the water catching thousands of pounds of lobsters.

 The boat that Jacob's dad worked on for the last few weeks.

 Jonathan was very interested in everything!

Jeremy, the Skipper's son, showed us the computer system on the boat. Looks pretty complicated to me!

 But the fishermen have it down to an exact science!

 Jonathan sitting in the Captain's chair, even though his shirt just says Mommy's first mate. :)

 The sleeping quarters.

 Looking out the front of the boat.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!