Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer 2012 at Interface!


Our Interface students arrived on June 9th! Top row: Matt, Anna, Marco, Jonny, Joel, Elaine, Diemo
Bottom row: Meredith, Olivia, Brittany, Lindsey, Taylor, Kaitlyn, Abigail, Molly, Irene, Jessica, Kelsey
They are all learning lots! We enjoy serving them each day and always look forward to hearing all that God is teaching them!

 All of us who are helping in the kitchen or with security are pictured above.
Top row: Micah, Levi, Josh, Duane, Phil and Jacob
Bottom row: Ashlyn, Cherie, Cindy, Lena and me
We are happy that Phil can come out to help for a couple days a week. He and Jacob were roommates in the NTM training in 2007/2008. Phil returned as a full time missionary a few months ago. He is busy taking trips into bush locations during surveys. But it is fun that he can come out to help!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!