Friday, April 27, 2012

The new Interface sign...

 Jacob has been working on this this new Interface sign for awhile. It seems there are always other things to do and this got put on the back burner. But now the sign has been made!

 And we asked Robin, a missionary at the NTM Center to carve and paint it for us.
She is doing an excellent job. And soon I hope to post the finished product!

Here is Ragan and Ope, last summer, showing off our ancient sign. So it will be great to have a nice new sign!

1 comment:

Ope said...

Cool!!! Can't wait to see what the new sign looks like!

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!