Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Staff!!

 The Peachey Family - Mike & Cherie, with their children, Ashlyn, Savannah, Hannah and Jack. Cherie will be replacing me in the kitchen when we are home for 9 months. Their oldest daughter Ashyln has graduated from high school and gets to help her mom in the kitchen. Mike will be taking on many of Jacob's roles around campus, fixing and building, etc.

(And we just found out that Anna, a single gal, has applied and been accepted to come as in Interface Student and stay on as a volunteer for 6 months, to help in the kitchen too!) 

The Ray family - Travis & Nikki and their two daughters Sierra and Brooke. Travis will also be taking on various aspects of Jacob's ministry around campus. Nikki will be helping out in the office!

Bobbi Scholl with the new addition to their family, Levi! They all arrived back this month!
Janie Miles also arrives back this month as well as Jack and Janie Housley!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!