Thursday, January 19, 2012

What a mess!

 Julie, my co-worker, and I had fun organizing! The loft in the office is our storage area but has never been organized since we moved the office in 2009. We were so happy that we finally had time to organize it! This all the stuff from the loft after we hauled it downstairs to start the process.
 We found papers, papers and more papers from 1992 through 2010! And we found child care curriculum, toys, crutches, luggage and even a rat chewed curtain.
Julie found this curled and dried gecko in with the toys.

 Ahh, the finished product!! Nice and neat!

We have to keep our financial paperwork for 7 years, so now we can easily find it all!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!