Saturday, September 10, 2011

Training the new guys...

 We just welcomed our three new German Interns, Jonny, Diemo and Marco a few weeks ago. Now Jacob is enjoying his one-on-one time of training. Each of the Interns is learning how to run an area of the workshop! This is Johnny mastering the finer points of the table saw. He is in charge of the woodworking aspect of running the campus.
Diemo has the responsibility of looking over the vehicles and mechanical areas of the shop. He needs to be able to do everything from changing the oil in the Generator to repairing the blinkers in the old green Hilux. Marco is responsible for welding, plumbing and electrical so he is too busy... no picture yet... next time. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!