Sunday, October 31, 2010

Food!


We enjoy having the guys over for meals... Till is really enjoying his taco! And this week we started cooking classes again with the two new German interns. Fun!

 Richard and Jonas have been here for a couple months now. They have settled in a bit to life in PNG and they have learned a bit more English. So now it is time for cooking classes to being! First, we talk about the plan for the class... what we want to make and what do you do first?
 We check out the recipes and figure out what everything is and if we have everything on hand.
 Then the guys get busy chopping...
 I just help with the boring jobs like de-boning chicken and I let them do everything else. :)
 Richard is having fun making dough for rolls.
 Jonas is putting together the chicken enchilada casserole! Yum! I wonder what they will want to make next week in their cooking class....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!