Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Curling in Nova Scotia...

 
Jacob arranged for us to rent a curling rink just a day before we headed back to MA and his brother, Josh and girlfriend, Rebekah, headed back to PA. It was a very fun time together! Rebekah and I had never been curling before so it was quite an experience! Jacob's friends Paul and Dwight also didn't have very much curling experience. A fun time was had by all and then we were off to Tim Horton's. :)
  
You have to kneel down and push the 40lb stone forward letting go with just the right amount of push to put the stone in the bull's eye. I did get the hang of it after awhile. But it was way to cold for me!!!


 
Jacob really loves this famous curling sport though! We even got his dad out playing too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!