Saturday, December 26, 2009

Four-Wheeler!



 We were given a four wheeler for Jacob's ministry at Interface! Now he can run all over campus building and fixing what needs fixin' a lot faster!
 
I even got to learn how to drive it!
 
 We had to ship it to PNG... but first we had to wash it. Customs won't allow a speck of dirt in the country. Poor Jacob, its a somewhat impossible task to wash with water in freezing cold temperatures!
 
 We were so thankful for all the help that Jacob's dad, Stanley, was in this whole process!!
 

 

 

 

 

 
 We also shipped over Jacob's electric piano!
 

 

 
 Yes! It is finished!
 

 
 And the truck came to take away! It was quite the adventure!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!