Sunday, April 13, 2008

HIGHLANDS CONFERENCE...

I am cooking up a "little" Beef Stroganoff for the Highlands Conference. We needed about 10 Gallons! The Highlands Conference didn't go quite as planned because of some unrest among the Tribal People around us. We had to move the location of the Conference to the Headquarters, 45 minutes away. But they didn't have a kitchen that we could use to cook for 110 people. So we decided to cater the conference. It was my first catering experience so I was relying on God more then ever to help me think through everything that needed to happen. We didn't decide to do this until 6 hours before the first meal, so it was quiet an overwhelming thing at first. But it was neat to see how God worked out all the details. I got to work with my "ITF Family" as we cooked for the many people that weren't here. :) By the way, there is no more unrest among the Tribal People around us. Thank you for praying!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!