Friday, June 29, 2007

FINALLY Heading Back to PNG!!

I now have my passport with my PNG visa in hand!! Once all the paperwork was done in PNG the US Goverment was very speedy in finishing it all up for me! I am leaving in the middle of July! I can hardly believe that I can actually really plan to go! :)

My arm is doing much better so I'm so thankful I've had this extra time to go to the Physcial Therapist! Please pray as I pack that I will be wise in packing my carry on luggage so that I don't ruin my arm once again.

Thanks so much for all your prayers during this HUGE delay! I just talked to my friend Janet in PNG via Skype (internet) and she is getting all packed and ready to go back home. I'm sad that I will miss her. But she has seen how God has worked in this whole thing! I'm glad God knows where we need to be and when! And I'm thankful that I can trust Him completely with my plans and life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!