Sunday, April 29, 2007

Waiting...

Well, I am officially not leaving the country this week as planned. Please continue to pray for my visa to be processed quickly. I really would like to arrive before the INTERFACE students, even if it is the day before. God knows what He is doing in this very slow visa process so I am thankful for that. And I'm thankful that I have more time at home with my family. My mom is quite excited that I will be here for Mother's Day and her birthday! But please pray for my co-workers at INTERFACE who have to fill in the gap as I will be arriving late. Thanks!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!