Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Random PNG life

Jacob went to Port Moresby for 5 days to drop off the security dog he trained for the NTM center. He was also able to help out Nate, our good friend, as he has a lot of work piling up there.

And Jacob brought back a lot of goodies that Nate had been saving for us.... coconut sugar and gluten free, sugar free cookies... which we can't get any of here in Goroka!
Anyone interested in buying a PNG bilum?

 
Anyone interested in buying a PNG Coffee bag bilum?

"Hey mom, look, don't we look funny with just our heads popping up?"

Naomi took care of Bear for 2 nights. He is the 1st grade bear and each student takes her home to look after and write a journal about the Bear's day.

I love it when I find big beautiful avocadoes!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!