Thursday, April 18, 2024

Never tired of play

 

Jonathan used to ride this little bike all over the place for hours a day when he was 3 and 4 years old. Now we get to lend it to other little ones around our centre.


Twin day... Miyah and Naomi - Naomi is missing Miyah who just went home for a year home assignment with her family.

Twin Day - Ty and Jonathan will also miss each other very soon, as his family also goes on Home Assignment too.

Naomi, Naomi and Nathan... friends are so fun to play with!


Tom always has the biggest and most interesting toys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!