Saturday, April 20, 2024

A Visit to our old Stomping Ground

 

Heading out to the old Interface campus... to visit friends and show another family the beauty we got to live in for many years!




It was great to see some old friends!

Esta loved Naomi!







This is Momore. Some of you gave us money for him to go buy new teeth about 12 years ago. He is still smiling and enjoying life!




It was great to see Fred again. He used to do so much for us when we lived there. It is amazing how God uses so many people to accomplish his work!


My old house...



The old dining hall

The kitchen where I cooked many many yummy meals... spent a lot of time here!

The workshop was turned into a classroom. Glad that God is now using this place to train teachers for PNG.

Standing in front of my old house, where Jacob and I hung out a lot with many friends!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!