Friday, May 3, 2024

Take a look around our house...

Mother's Day... I am thankful for my husband and my children... and if you want to take a look around our yard on a typical day, here is what you may find...





Boys being silly blowing bubbles with a straw to make a bubble mountain, why did I not think of that when I was a kid?

Our banana tree gave us bananas to eat!

Making a fort in and around a tree... imaginations!

A new little play house made by the high school industrial arts class, thank you!



Jacob driving somewhere to check on something or pick up parts to fix something.

The water system, which Jacob monitors, pumps out about 500 cubic meters of water each week.

Friends everywhere, just playing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!