Saturday, May 25, 2024

NCA - School year coming to a close

 

Jonathan's 4th and 5th grade class learned about all the countries that the students live in: America, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and Germany. Today, Jacob is helping them to learn about Nova Scotia. 

They even played a game and learned how to be a captain.

Performing some "Zingers" in Drama class.... 4th - 6th graders... Jonathan's class


Naomi's 1st-3rd grade class - Drama




Art class art show, Jonathan drew/colored the two on the left. So thankful for Art and Drama this year!

Naomi drew and colored these two.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!