Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sarah rejoicing in Heaven with her Savior

 My mom let us know that Sarah went into the hospital for chest pain on May 7th. On May 10th she was diagnosed with lung cancer. And today she went to be with her Savior. We are still in shock. But we know that God's will is sovereign and he numbers each of our days here on earth. We know he has a purpose in this. And we are thankful that Sarah is rejoicing in heaven with a perfect mind and body with Jesus. I will fly home in a few days to be with my parents and sister, Ruth. Here are a few of our most recent memories together....




Family Photo. It was a great time. And we are so thankful that we went home in Summer 2023!


Painting with Aunt Sarah



Attending church with Aunt Sarah. Some great memories!




The last picture of the three sisters together on this earth. We look forward to when they are together again in heaven.





Before we left in March 2022, we had an early birthday celebration with Sarah. Fun times!


Christmas in 2020.. so thankful for this time together.



Together again in 2021 before returning to PNG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos and memories with Sarah! Hugs, Mindy

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!